Free shipping within India! on orders above Rs.899*
- www.rangbanaras.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- www.rangbanaras.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2022.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Date of birth
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Maintain internal records.
- Improving our products and services.
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Contacting you for market research purposes and surveys. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
‘Cookies’ are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for you, personalized advertisements on other web sites, etc to collect and/or store information about you. A cookie file cannot be executed as a code or deliver virus.
Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to identify you in case you have visited us earlier and to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, without a cookie, you will not be able to use most of the features in our website, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them as our system is completely cookie dependent and you must receive ALL cookies to order from our online store. (Important: the information is only taken from what you have typed into the online forms and not from your Hard Disk).
Note that these files in no way allow us to access your hard drive at any time; it only allows your system to tell us that you have previously visited our site.
Links to other websites :
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Security and controlling your personal information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.When you place an order for a product, we offer the use of a secure server. The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypts all the information you input before it is sent to us. This prevents your personal data from being interpreted even if hacked while submitting it to our server. At the time of submitting your Credit Card details you will be redirected to a Highly Secure Payment server where we have no access to your information. We see to that your privacy is maintained at all time during your time of shopping at our e-Store. We will not disclose any sort of personally identifiable information except when you give us requisite permission or under special circumstances such as when the law requires it.
Your Choices and Rights
As a customer, you have choices about how to protect and limit the collection, use, and disclosure of information about you.You have the right to withdraw your consent from the processing of your personal data at any time. When you do so your account will cease to exist and we will not be able to provide you with our services.You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data.Your account will then be deleted and we will not be able to carry out our services to you.You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.